Cash Money Records Sued Over Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III Licensing Rights…AGAIN!
This is so late; Tha Carter IV already came out! HA! EMI Music has slapped Cash Money Records with threat of legal action after YMCB skipped some licensing payments. Lil' Wayne's Tha Carter III is the only record in question and EMI previously sued …
EMI Sues Cash Money Over Lil Wayne Revenue
EMI Sues Cash Money Records Over Licensing of Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III
EMI Sues Cash Money Over 'Tha Carter III' Royalty Payments
- Nick Jonas, Pharrell Williams In Talks to Become New American Idol Judges – WonderWall
- Pharrell Williams Negotiating Deal With ‘American Idol’ to Be New Judge — Report – The BoomBox
- Nick Jonas and Pharrell Williams ‘in talks to join American Idol judging panel’ – Daily Mail
- Rapper Pharrell Williams in Talks to Join AMERICAN IDOL – Broadway World
- Report: Nick Jonas and Pharrell Williams in Talks to Join American Idol – YAHOO!